Customer Service Representative (1st Shift)
This full-time office/clerical position involves receiving orders transmitted to Guttenberg Industries via e-mail, fax, or telephone, evaluation of those orders for pricing and promise dates, entering of orders into the order planning system, confirming orders to customers, fielding and directing communication from customers, and assisting in expedited order evaluation.
Necessary skills include familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Office Applications, knowledge of inter-office network phone operations, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and a professional appearance. Experience with network-based order entry systems, production scheduling and ERP is preferred, but we will train the right individual.
This first-shift hourly position includes a complete benefit package.
Production Workers / Machine Operators – 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift
Starting rates of pay:
$13.00 – 1st shift, 13.75 – 2nd shift,
14.00 – 3rd shift
Full-time with a full benefit package.
Part-time positions also available.
Passing a drug screening is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Evaluate operator instruction sheets for quality information such as: how to inspect and de-gate parts, what kinds of defects, packaging instructions, etc.
- Inspect labels and verify all information
- Perform quality oriented tasks to plastic parts that meet customer requirements by:
- Trimming flash off parts with a razor knife
- Clipping parts off from stem / runner
- Performing visual and some gauging quality checks
- Assembling plastic parts to customer requirements
- Packaging parts to customer requirements (fill out inspection slips)
- Using special fixtures, tools and jigs to perform above tasks
- Operate on molding machine or multiple machines at required speeds to meet standard cycle times and monitor mold when closing to prevent damages
Guttenberg Industries also welcomes resumes from experienced manufacturing and engineering professionals. These could include mechanical engineers, industrial engineers, electrical engineers, quality engineers, plastics engineers, and supply chain management. While vacancies in these areas do not currently exist, we are in a growth mode and could be hiring in some of these areas in the future. Experience in the plastics industry would be preferred.
Feel free to fill out our Online Application or email your resume with cover letter to Human Resources. Your completed application will be kept on file in our Human Resources Department for six months. Passing a drug screening is required.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Guttenberg Industries.